$1,199.00– Sold Out
- Used condition
- Cleaned system and controller
- Picoboot installed + sd2sp2 micro sd card reader on the bottom of the system
- New DVD drive rails (High quality 3D printed parts created by RetroGameRevival)
- New drive tray belt
- New internal clock battery
- Regreased Fan and DVD driver
- Gamecube region changed to US (System menu in English) (NTSC system)
- 1 Panasonic Q (SL-GC10) system with Picoboot
- 1 Panasonic Controller
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Memory card (251 blocks)
- 1 AC Cable (official Panasonic, 100V system)
- 1 Composite video cable
- 1 D-terminal video cable (official Nintendo)
- 1 D-terminal to component adapter (third party, brand new)
- DVD video player function is region locked (Japan / region 2).
- A diode has been installed on the Picoboot for easy and safe update without desoldering anything.
USB port is accessible behind the left panel, next to the fan (see picture).
- A micro SD Card is required for the sd2sp2 (not included)
- JP physical games and PAL physical games have to be launched from Swiss menu.
- The D-terminal cable does not output audio, the composite cable is required (red/white plugs) to output audio.
See pictures for system, controller and remote condition.