- Used condition
- Cleaned system and controller (inside/outside)
- Picoboot installed (in 3d printed mount) + sd2sp2 micro sd card reader on the bottom of the system
- Gamecube region changed to US (System menu in English)
- Internal clock battery replaced (new battery in a slot)
- 1 Gamecube system
- 1 Donkey Konga faceplate (official Nintendo, installed on the top of the system instead of the original faceplate)
- 1 Original Gamecube faceplate
- 1 Gameboy player (without Startup Disk)
- 1 Controller
- 1 Memory card (251 blocks)
- 1 AC Adapter (100V)
- 1 S-Video cable (official Nintendo)
- “Hi speed port” cover on the bottom of the system is missing (where the Gameboy Player is plugged)
- A micro SD card is required to use the Picoboot (not included).
- US physical games can be launched directly from the original Gamecube menu.
- JP physical games and PAL physical games can be launched from the Swiss menu.
- GBI (Game Boy Interface) or a Gameboy Player Startup Disk (not included) is required to use the Game Boy Player.
- A diode has been installed on the Picoboot for easy and safe update by usb without desoldering anything.
See pictures for console and controller condition.