- Used condition
- Cleaned N64 system and controller
(inside/outside) and 64DD (outside)
- 1 N64 (cartridge slot compatible with Japanese and US games)
with the latest version of Tim Worthington's RGB video board.
(switch to enable "de-blur" feature on the back of the system)
Works with RGB and S-Video cables.
- 1 64DD system
- 1 Expansion pak (set in the N64 instead of the jumper pak)
- 1 Yellow Hori pad controller
- 1 AC Adapter (100V)
- 1 RGB Cable (SCART or JP21, third party, brand new)
- F-Zero X (cartridge only)
- F-Zero Expansion Kit (in case, instruction manual is missing)
- Sim City 64 (complete in case)
- Kyojin no Doshin (in case, instruction manual is missing)
- Randnet Disk (complete in case)
- Mario Artist Talent Studio (in box, Capture Cassette is missing)
- Mario Artist Paint Studio (complete in case)
- Mario Artist Communication Kit (complete in case)
- Composite cable cannot be used anymore on this system.
- Not compatible with CSync RGB cable, or Super Nintendo PAL SCART cable.
- "de-blur" feature effect is quite light, and mostly visible on 2D graphics.
See pictures for systems, controller and softs condition (click on pictures to enlarge).