$469.00– Sold Out
- Used condition
- Cleaned system (inside/outside)
All capacitors have been replaced (by Nichicon/Panasonic capacitors)
- System tested with Nintendo Test Program
- NESRGB (Version 4) installed
- Controller “port 2” modified to make it compatible with the NES Zapper
- 1 AV Famicom (Japanese version)
- 1 8Bitdo N30 2.4g Wireless Controller + receiver (unopened, brand new in box)
- 1 AC Adapter (100-240V, third party, brand new in box)
- 1 RGB Cable (Euro SCART, third party, brand new)
- 1 Cartridge converter for NES (third party, brand new)
- Duck Tales (Japanese version, cartridge only)
About NESRGB :
- Latest version (version 4) of Tim Worthington's NESRGB video upgrade.
- Works with RGB, S-Video and Composite cables.
- Six built in palettes, selectable via the controller.
- In Game Reset, to reset the console with a controller button combination.
- Ground connection removed in the multiout plug to avoid any “jailbar” issue.
- QSB used for a clean installation on the multiout plug.
- Expansion Audio mod (mixed through the Famicom cart) done.
- Start+Select+Right : Increment palette counter
- Start+Select+Left : Decrement palette counter
- Start+Select+Right (hold for 2 seconds) : Set back to palette 1
- Start+Select+A+B : In Game Reset
- Start+Select+Left (hold for 2 seconds) : Disable/enable NESRGB board
See pictures for system, controller, and software condition.