- Used condition
- Cleaned system and controller
- 1 N64 system (cartridge slot compatible with Japanese and US games)
with the latest version of Tim Worthington's RGB video board. (switch to enable "de-blur" feature on the back of the system)
Works with RGB and S-Video cables.
- 1 Expansion pak (official Nintendo, set in the N64 instead of the jumper pak)
- 1 Controller (Joystick fixed with new bowl and gears parts made by Kitsch Bent)
- 1 AC Adapter (100V)
- 1 RGB Cable (SCART or JP21, third party, brand new)
- Donkey Kong 64 (cartridge only)
- Composite cable cannot be used anymore on this system.
- Not compatible with CSync RGB cable, or Super Nintendo PAL SCART cable.
- "de-blur" feature is quite light, and mostly visible on 2D graphics.
See pictures for system, controller and soft condition (click on pictures to enlarge).