$399.00– Sold Out
- Used condition
- Cleaned system (inside/outside) and controllers (outside)
- Wii region changed to US (system menu in English)
- Region free system (Wii and Gamecube games)
- New system save battery (Panasonic)
- 1 boxed Wii system with AVE-HDMI video board installed
(Mini HDMI plug on the back of the system)
- 1 Wiimote with rubber protection
- 1 Nunchuk controller
- 1 AC adapter (100V)
- 1 Composite cable
- 1 Sensor
- 1 System stand
- Instruction manuals (serial number is NOT matching the system) and warning notices
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (japanese version, complete in box)
About the AVE-HDMI kit:
- Kit created by Electron Shepherd LLC using the latest release of GCvideo (version 3.1)
- Professional installation with clean cut on the back of the system for the Mini HDMI plug
- A HDMI>Mini HDMI adapter or a HDMI to Mini HDMI cable (recommended) is required (not included)
- The pre-installed "Super Mario Bros. 25th anniversary" game is still installed.
- A Gamecube controller is required to open the GCvideo on-screen display (the controller need to be plugged before turning ON the system).
- Press simultaneously and hold few seconds the L, R, X and Y buttons to open the GCvideo on-screen display.
- Online guides and documents about GCvideo
See pictures for console, controllers, and box condition.