- Used condition
- Cleaned system and controller (inside/outside)
- Region Free Bios installed
- FRAM memory installed
- All capacitors of the PSU (power board) have been replaced (by Panasonic/Nichicon high quality capacitors)
- System clock battery changed (CR2032)
- Saturn system in box (Japanese version (60hz))
- 1 Controller
- 1 AC cable (100V system)
- 1 Composite AV cable
- Instruction manual and notices
- 1 RGB Cable (Euro SCART, third party, brand new)
- Daytona USA Circuit Edition (Japanese version, in case with instruction manual)
- Virtua Fighter Remix (Japanese version, in case with instruction manual)
- The FRAM chip will allow the system to save your games for up to 45 years.
- A CR2032 battery is still required for the clock (to avoid clock set screen at boot-up).
See pictures for system, controller, soft and box condition.