$499.00– Sold Out
- Used condition
- NESRGB (Version 4.1) installed
- All capacitors have been replaced (by Nichicon/Panasonic capacitors) in the system and in the AC adapter)
- Disk System belt replaced (by high-quality replacement belt from Console5)
- Audio board resistor replaced
(to fix low level audio output)
- Cleaned system and controllers
- System and controllers tested with Nintendo Test Program
- 1 SHARP Twin Famicom AN-500R(Japanese version)
- 2 attached Controllers
- 1 AC Adapter (genuine, 100V)
- 1 RGB cable (EuroSCART, third party)
- 1 Audio cable
- 1 Cartridge converter for NES (brand new)
- Zelda 1 (japanese version, cartridge only, save battery has been replaced, case is cracked on the right side (see picture))
- Akumajou Dracula (japanese version, complete in box)
- Dracula 2 : Noroi no Fuuin (japanese version, complete in box)
About NESRGB :
- Latest version (version 4.1) of Tim Worthington's NESRGB video upgrade.
- Works with RGB and Composite cables.
- Audio jack plug on the back of the system.
- Six built in palettes, selectable via the controller.
- In Game Reset, to reset the console with a controller button combination.
- Start+Select+Right : Increment palette counter
- Start+Select+Left : Decrement palette counter
- Start+Select+Right (hold for 2 seconds) : Set back to palette 1
- Start+Select+A+B : In Game Reset
- Start+Select+Left (hold for 2 seconds) : Disable/enable NESRGB board
See pictures for system, controllers and softs condition.