- Used condition
- Replaced DVD Tray Rails (Standard Resin, With UV Curing)
- Tray belt changed
- Re-greased driver / Cleaned lens
- Cleaned system and controller (inside/outside)
- Cleaned remote control (outside)
- 1 Panasonic Q (SL-GC10) system
with switch to play USA and Japanese games
(on the back of the system)
DVD Tray Rails have been replaced by parts made by Rose Colored Gaming
- 1 Controller (left stick is a bit loose)
- 1 Remote control
- 1 AC Cable (100V system, 3rd party, 40cm)
- 1 Stereo AV Cable
Game Cube memory cards can only be formatted for either USA or Japan region.
You will need two memory cards, one for saving USA games, another for saving Japanese games.
See pictures for system, controller and remote control condition (click on pictures to enlarge).