$899.00– Sold Out
- Used condition
- Cleaned system (inside/outside)
- Picoboot installed + sd2sp2 micro sd card reader on the bottom of the system
- New drive rails (High quality 3D printed parts created by RetroGameRevival)
- New drive tray belt
- New internal clock battery
- Regreased Fan
- Gamecube region changed to US (System menu in English) (NTSC system)
- 1 Panasonic Q (SL-GC10) system with Picoboot
- 1 Memory card (251 blocks)
- 1 AC Cable (100V system)
- 1 Composite cable
- DVD video player function is region locked (Japan / region 2).
- A diode has been installed on the Picoboot for easy update without desoldering anything.
USB port is accessible behind the left panel, next to the fan (see picture).
- A micro SD Card is required for the sd2sp2 (not included)
- A Gamecube controller is required to play (not included)
See pictures for system condition.