$749.00– Sold Out
- Used condition
- Cleaned system
- New drive rails (High quality 3D printed parts in white nylon plastic)
- New tray belt
- New internal clock battery
- Regreased Fan
- Press and hold "Game Reset" button to switch between USA (blue power LED) and Japanese region (red power LED)
- 1 Panasonic Q (SL-GC10) system (NTSC system)
compatible with USA and Japanese games
- 1 AC Cable (3rd party cable, 100V system)
- 1 Composite cable (3rd party, brand new)
- Game Cube memory cards can only be formatted for either USA or Japan region.
You will need two memory cards, one for saving USA games, another for saving Japanese games.
- DVD Video Player function is region locked (Japan, region 2).
- The power LED does not light up in DVD Video Player mode.
Region switch instructions:
- Turn the system ON, press and hold "Game Reset"
- Release when the LED is blue for USA region, or release when the LED is red for Japan region
- Press the Power button to turn the system OFF and turn it ON again
- The system is set to the chosen region and will stay set to the same region until you change it again.
See pictures for system condition.
Orders made between June 21st and July 29th will be shipped on July 30th