$599.00– Sold Out
- Used condition
- Cleaned system and controller (inside/outside)
- HDMI kit installed (GC Video 3.1)
- Picoboot installed (in 3d printed mount) + sd2sp2 micro sd card reader on the bottom of the system
- Gamecube region changed to US (System menu in English)
- Internal clock battery replaced (new battery in a slot)
- 1 Gamecube system
- 1 Mario Kart Double Dash faceplate (official Nintendo, installed on the top of the system instead of the original faceplate)
- 1 Gameboy player (without Startup Disk)
- 1 Controller
- 1 AC Adapter (100V)
- 1 S-Video cable (official Nintendo)
- 1 Memory card (251 blocks)
- 1 Gameboy Advance link cable
- Pac-Man Vs. (Japanese version)
- A micro SD card is required to use the Picoboot (not included).
- US physical games can be launched directly from the original Gamecube menu.
- JP physical games (like Pac-Man Vs.) and PAL physical games have to be launched from Swiss menu.
- GBI (Game Boy Interface) or a Gameboy Player Startup Disk (not included) is required to use the Game Boy Player.
See pictures for console, controller and software condition.
Orders made between November 28th and December 4th will be shipped on December 5th