- Used condition
- Cleaned system and controllers
- Universe Bios (Version 4.0) installed (in a socket, easy to replace)
- RGB bypass done to fix "jail bar" video noise (Composite signal is disabled)
- Memory Card with FRAM memory installed (8kB)
- Re-greased arcade sticks
- New rubber feet on the system
- 1 NeoGeo AES System (3-6 revision)
- 1 Controller (New stick ball and rubber feet)
- 1 Controller Pro
- 1 AC Adapter (100-240V, third party, brand new in box)
- 1 RGB Cable (Euro SCART, third party)
- 1 Memory Card (with FRAM Memory)
- Samurai Shodown 2 (in box with instruction manual)
- The FRAM chip allows to save your data/scores for up to 45 years, and the Memory card is now 8K Bytes (instead of 2K Bytes).
See pictures for system, controllers and software condition.