- Used condition
- Cleaned system and controller (inside/outside)
- All capacitors of the PSU (power board) have been replaced (by Panasonic/Nichicon high quality capacitors)
- Region Free Bios installed
- FRAM memory installed
- Built-in Memory card (created by tzmwx) installed (see pictures)
- System clock battery changed (CR2032)
- Regreased driver
- Saturn system (Japanese version (60hz))
- 1 Controller
- 1 AC cable (100V system)
- 1 RGB Cable (Euro SCART, third party, brand new)
- 1 4MB Ram Cartridge (Official SEGA)
- Daytona USA Circuit Edition (Japanese version)
- Sega Rally (Japanese version)
- The FRAM chip will allow the system to save your games for up to 45 years.
- Built-in Memory card is automatically displayed when the cartridge slot is empty.
- A CR2032 battery is still required for the clock (to avoid clock set screen at boot-up).
See pictures for system, controller, and softs condition.